Table of Contents
The Chicago Bears (3-8) visit the New York Jets (6-4) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at MetLife Stadium and will look to stop a four-game losing streak.
The Bears are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+4.5), versus the Jets (with an over/under of 41.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for New York Jets vs. Chicago Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Jets
- The Jets’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Jets’ 10 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Jets
- The Jets have been a bottom-five offense this season, ranking fifth-worst with 311.8 yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked eighth in the NFL (310.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Jets are putting up 19.9 points per game on offense (22nd in NFL), and they rank ninth on the other side of the ball with 18.6 points allowed per game.
- The Jets are compiling 201.5 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 11th, allowing 200.8 passing yards per contest.
- The Jets rank 21st in run offense (110.3 rushing yards per game) and ninth in run defense (109.7 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Jets rank fourth-worst in third-down percentage (32.4%), but they’ve played better on defense, ranking 17th with a 40.4% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Jets are accumulating 5.3 yards per play on offense (26th in the league), while featuring the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
- The Jets rank ninth in the NFL with a +1 turnover margin after forcing 14 turnovers (ninth in the NFL) and committing 13 (16th in the NFL).
Jets’ Best Players
- Zach Wilson: 1,279 PASS YDS / 182.7 YPG / 55.6% / 4 TD / 5 INT / 24 CAR / 94 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- James Robinson: 106 CAR / 415 YDS / 41.5 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 5.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 93 CAR / 349 YDS / 34.9 YPG / 3 TD / 26 REC / 194 YDS / 19.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 44 REC / 533 YDS / 53.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Corey Davis: 19 REC / 351 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 35 REC / 331 YDS / 33.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Quinnen Williams: 38 TKL / 7 TFL / 8 SACK / 2 PD
- C.J. Mosley: 97 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 PD
- Lamarcus Joyner: 43 TKL / 3 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Bears
- The Bears are 4-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The Bears have gone over in seven of their 11 games with a set total (63.6%).
Stats & Insights for Bears
- The Bears are generating 326 total yards per contest on offense this season (22nd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 339.5 total yards per contest (16th-ranked).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Bears are compiling 21.9 points per contest (18th-ranked). They rank 27th in the NFL on defense (24.9 points surrendered per game).
- The Bears’ passing offense has been bottom-five this season, generating 128.1 passing yards per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank ninth with 196.8 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- The Bears rank fourth-worst in rushing yards allowed per game on defense (142.6), but at least they’ve been surging on offense, ranking best in rushing yards per contest (197.9).
- On defense, the Bears are a bottom-five unit on third down, giving up a 48.1% third-down conversion percentage (second-worst). Fortunately, they are dominating on the offensive side of the ball, producing a 48.1% third-down rate (fifth-best).
- The Bears rank 15th in the NFL with 5.7 yards per play on offense, and they rank 21st with 5.9 yards allowed per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bears have compiled 15 forced turnovers (eighth in NFL) and committed 14 turnovers (22nd in NFL) this season for a +1 turnover margin that ranks ninth in the NFL.
Best Players for Bears
- Justin Fields: 1,642 PASS YDS / 149.3 YPG / 59.6% / 13 TD / 8 INT / 122 CAR / 834 RUSH YDS / 7 TD
- David Montgomery: 132 CAR / 501 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 3 TD / 18 REC / 204 YDS / 20.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 40 REC / 493 YDS / 44.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Chase Claypool: 37 REC / 343 YDS / 31.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Cole Kmet: 26 REC / 309 YDS / 28.1 YPG / 5 TD
- Jaquan Brisker: 73 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Eddie Jackson: 77 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 5 PD