Table of Contents
The NJIT Highlanders (0-4) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Sacred Heart Pioneers (3-2) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at William H. Pitt Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Pitt Center
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Information
- Sacred Heart has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Pioneers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -337 or shorter.
- The Pioneers have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Sacred Heart’s games this year is 13.8 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- NJIT was underdogs 20 times last season and won six, or 30%, of those games.
- The Highlanders were 1-8 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +263 or more on the moneyline.
- The Highlanders had 13 wins in 29 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 7 points or more, the Highlanders went 5-5 last season.
- The average over/under for NJIT’s games in 2021 was six fewer points than the point total of 139 for this game.
Sacred Heart vs. NJIT Last Season Stat Comparison
|Sacred Heart Rank||Sacred Heart AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette leads the Pioneers in scoring, tallying 15.8 points per game to go with 6.8 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Bryce Johnson leads Sacred Heart in rebounding, averaging seven per game, while Brendan McGuire leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Joey Reilly leads the Pioneers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman scored 15.6 points per game last season while adding 5.7 rebounds.
- Antwuan Butler collected 2.7 assists per game.
- Dylan O’Hearn had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.