Table of Contents
The South Dakota Coyotes (2-2) face the Long Island Sharks (1-2) as double-digit, 14.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 150.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Coyotes vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Arena: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
South Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota won 92.3% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- South Dakota never played as a moneyline favorite of -1199 or shorter.
- The Coyotes beat the spread 16 times in 31 games last year.
- The average over/under South Dakota had set in matchups last year was four fewer points than this outing’s point total.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- LIU won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Sharks played as an underdog of +733 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Sharks’ record against the spread last season was 13-16-0.
- The Sharks had no wins ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 14.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for LIU in 2021 was 1.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota vs. LIU Last Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota Rank||South Dakota AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt averaged 15 points per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Hunter Goodrick averaged 7.2 boards per game and Mason Archambault dished out 2.3 assists per game.
- Archambault hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers scored 19.2 points per game last season and grabed 7.8 rebounds a contest.
- Tre Wood collected 3.9 assists per game.
- Flowers had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down three shots from deep per game.