Table of Contents
The South Florida Bulls (1-10) play on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET at Raymond James Stadium versus the UCF Knights (8-3).
The Knights are very heavy favorites (currently -19.5) in their matchup against the Bulls, with the over/under being 69 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Knights are -1113 and the Bulls are +659.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for UCF vs. South Florida
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UCF Betting Insights
- So far this year, South Florida has compiled a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- South Florida is 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 19.5-point underdogs.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of South Florida’s 11 games with a set total.
UCF Stats & Insights
- UCF owns the 40th-ranked defense this season (353.8 yards allowed per game), and has been better on offense, ranking 14th-best with a tally of 480.5 yards per game.
- UCF has the 30th-ranked offense this year (33.9 points per game), and has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 21st-best with just 19.7 points allowed per game.
- UCF is averaging 246.5 passing yards per game offensively this year (49th in the FBS), and is surrendering 218.1 passing yards per game (55th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- UCF ranks 49th in run defense this year (135.7 rushing yards allowed per game), but has been playing really well on offense, ranking eighth-best in the FBS with 234.0 rushing yards per game.
- UCF ranks 51st in third-down defense this season (36.9% third-down conversion rate allowed), but has been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with a 47.5% third-down percentage.
- UCF has the 100th-ranked turnover margin in college football at -5, forcing 10 turnovers (119th in the FBS) while turning it over 15 times (61st in the FBS).
UCF’s Best Players
- John Rhys Plumlee has been a dual threat for UCF so far this season. He has 2,122 passing yards, completing 63.3% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 701 yards (63.7 ypg) on 127 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- RJ Harvey has racked up 659 yards on 91 attempts, scoring four times.
- Javon Baker has hauled in 47 catches for 659 yards (59.9 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Ryan O’Keefe has put up a 645-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 61 passes on 89 targets.
- Kobe Hudson’s 26 grabs have yielded 442 yards and four touchdowns.
- Tre’mon Morris-Brash has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 7.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Jason Johnson, UCF’s leading tackler, has 94 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Divaad Wilson has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 29 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
South Florida Betting Insights
- South Florida is 4-7-0 ATS this season.
- South Florida is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 19.5 points or more this season.
- South Florida games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities (72.7%).
South Florida Stats & Insights
- South Florida has sputtering on defense, ranking worst with 514.0 total yards surrendered per game. It has been better offensively, generating 386.5 total yards per contest (67th-ranked).
- South Florida’s defense has been bottom-25 in scoring defense this season, surrendering 40.7 points per game, which ranks second-worst in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 77th with 27.0 points per contest.
- South Florida’s defense has been bottom-25 in pass defense this season, ceding 289.3 passing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 105th with 197.7 passing yards per contest.
- South Florida has been struggling to stop the run, ranking fourth-worst with 224.7 rushing yards allowed per game. It has been more effective on the other side of the ball, generating 188.8 rushing yards per contest (40th-ranked).
- South Florida ranks 75th in third-down conversion percentage (38.7%) on offense, but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth-worst in the FBS with a 46.6% third-down percentage allowed.
- At -3, South Florida has the 100th-ranked turnover margin in the FBS, with 12 forced turnovers (101st in the FBS) and 15 turnovers committed (61st in the FBS).
South Florida’s Best Players
- Gerry Bohanon has thrown for 1,070 yards (97.3 ypg) to lead South Florida, completing 56.9% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 386 yards (35.1 ypg) on 60 carries with three touchdowns.
- Brian Battie has carried the ball 157 times for 1,042 yards, with seven touchdowns.
- Xavier Weaver paces his team with 718 receiving yards on 53 catches with six touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has 32 receptions (on 50 targets) for a total of 501 yards (45.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Sean Atkins’ 20 targets have resulted in 18 grabs for 236 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jason Vaughn paces the team with 5.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- South Florida’s tackle leader, Dwayne Boyles, has 44 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Aamaris Brown leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 12 tackles and two passes defended.