Table of Contents
The UTEP Miners (2-1) square off against the Alcorn State Braves (2-1) as 6.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Miners vs. Braves
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Arena: Don Haskins Center
UTEP Betting Stats & Information
- UTEP won 13 of the 17 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (76.5%).
- UTEP won all 10 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -270 or shorter last year.
- The Miners’ record against the spread last season was 15-16-1.
- The Miners went 5-4 as 6.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average point total in UTEP’s games last year was 4.3 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- Alcorn State won six, or 31.6%, of the 19 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Braves had a record of 2-12 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +220 on the moneyline.
- The Braves beat the spread 20 times in 34 games last season.
- The Braves had an ATS record of 11-3 as underdogs of 6.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Alcorn State in 2021 was 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UTEP vs. Alcorn State Last Season Stat Comparison
|UTEP Rank||UTEP AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Souley Boum put up 19.9 points per game last season to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Keonte Kennedy pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game, while Jamal Bieniemy averaged four assists per contest.
- Bieniemy knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Justin Thomas scored 10.6 points per game last season while also adding 3.9 assists.
- Lenell Henry pulled down 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Tajah Fraley was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down two per game.