Table of Contents
The Vermont Catamounts (1-4) are favored (-1) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Yale Bulldogs (5-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at John J. Lee Amphitheater. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Haven, Connecticut
- Arena: John J. Lee Amphitheater
Vermont Betting Stats & Information
- Vermont has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Catamounts have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Catamounts are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Vermont’s average point total in outings this season is 138.6, 7.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Yale Betting Stats & Info
- Yale won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs are 3-0-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Yale’s games this year is 6.5 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Vermont vs. Yale Season Stat Comparison
|Vermont Rank||Vermont AVG||Yale AVG||Yale Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vermont Catamounts Leaders
- Robin Duncan leads the Catamounts in rebounds and assists. Duncan averages 4.8 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Dylan Penn is Vermont’s leading scorer, tallying 13.8 per game while tacking on 2.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Finn Sullivan makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- Matt Knowling sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 19.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- The Yale leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaiah Kelly with 4.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.8 points and 2.2 assists per game) and Bez Mbeng with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.4 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- John Poulakidas is the top scorer from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.2 threes per game.