The Columbia Lions (2-4) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Binghamton Bearcats (2-2) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 142.5 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Binghamton, New York
- Arena: Binghamton University Events Center
Binghamton vs Columbia Betting Information
Binghamton Betting Stats & Information
- Binghamton put together a 2-4 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Binghamton played as a moneyline favorite of -385 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- Against the spread, the Bearcats were 13-14-0 last season.
- The Bearcats were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites last season.
- The average point total for Binghamton’s games last year was 6.5 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +300.
- The Lions are 1-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lions are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Columbia this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Binghamton vs. Columbia Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko scored 12.9 points per game last season to go with 3.2 assists.
- Christian Hinckson pulled down an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 7.9 points per game last season.
- Tyler Bertram made two threes per game a season ago.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa records 13.2 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Lions, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Avery Brown’s assist statline leads Columbia; he racks up 3.5 assists per game.
- De La Rosa is reliable from deep and leads the Lions with 2.5 made threes per game.