Table of Contents
The Campbell Fighting Camels (3-2) take the court against the Jacksonville Dolphins (2-1) as only 2-point favorites on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Camels vs. Dolphins
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Arena: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
Campbell Betting Stats & Information
- Campbell has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Fighting Camels have not played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- The Fighting Camels are 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2 points or more this year (0-1).
- Campbell’s average total in matchups this season has been 137.4, 11.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Jacksonville was the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- Last season, the Dolphins won two of their 12 games, or 16.7%, when they were an underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Dolphins were 19-7-1 last year.
- The Dolphins went 6-6 as underdogs of 2 points or more last season.
- The average over/under for Jacksonville’s games in 2021 was one more point than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Campbell vs. Jacksonville Last Season Stat Comparison
|Campbell Rank||Campbell AVG||Jacksonville AVG||Jacksonville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Fighting Camels is Ricky Clemons, who scores 12.8 points and distributes 3.8 assists per game.
- Jay Pal is Campbell’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 8 points per game.
- Devon Dunn leads the Fighting Camels in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan scored 13.9 points per game and averaged four assists per game last season.
- Osayi Osifo averaged 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Nolan was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.7 per game.