Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (3-2) play the American Eagles (2-2) as double-digit, 13.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 11:30 AM ET. The point total in the matchup is 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 11:30 AM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Hoyas have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1176 or shorter.
- The Hoyas are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Georgetown has had in its matchups this season is 13.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
American Betting Stats & Info
- American was underdogs 26 times last season and won seven, or 26.9%, of those games.
- Last season, the Eagles were at least a +700 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Eagles beat the spread 16 times in 32 games last season.
- The Eagles won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 13.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for American in 2021 was 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Georgetown vs. American Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears leads the Hoyas in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Georgetown’s leading rebounder is Akok Akok averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Brandon Murray and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Hoyas get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who knocks down two threes per game.
American Eagles Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr. scored 13.6 points per game last season.
- Johnny O’Neil notched 4.9 rebounds per game and Elijah Stephens averaged 2.7 assists per game.
- O’Neil was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.5 per game.