Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-4) are big, 13-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-2) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech won 85.7% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (18-3).
- Louisiana Tech won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1000 or shorter last year.
- The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs’ record against the spread last season was 18-13-0.
- Against the spread, as 13-point favorites or more, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs went 6-1 last season.
- Louisiana Tech’s average point total in matchups last year was 143.2, 1.3 points below the over/under in this game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama A&M won five, or 21.7%, of the 23 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Alabama A&M Bulldogs were at least a +625 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Alabama A&M Bulldogs beat the spread 14 times in 30 games last year.
- As a 13-point underdog or greater, the Alabama A&M Bulldogs had one win ATS (1-5) last year.
- Alabama A&M’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 128.4 points, 16.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Louisiana Tech vs. Alabama A&M Last Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr. put up 16.3 points and 10.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Cobe Williams averaged 2.9 assists per game while also scoring 11.6 points per contest.
- Keaston Willis knocked down 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Jalen Johnson averaged 16 points per game last season while adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Cameron Tucker collected 3.9 assists per game.
- Garrett Hicks was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.3 per game.