Table of Contents
The Marquette Golden Eagles (3-2) face the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-1) as 5.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Arena: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
Marquette Betting Stats & Information
- Marquette has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -237 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Marquette has had set in matchups this year is 3.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Georgia Tech was the underdog 22 times and won four, or 18.2%, of those games.
- Last season, the Yellow Jackets were at least a +193 underdog on the moneyline 11 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Yellow Jackets were 12-17-2 against the spread last year.
- The Yellow Jackets’ ATS record as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater was 5-6-1 last year.
- The average total in Georgia Tech’s games in 2021 was 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 142 in this game.
Marquette vs. Georgia Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Marquette Rank||Marquette AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Golden Eagles is Tyler Kolek, who pulls down 5.4 boards and distributes 8.2 assists per game to go with a 8.8 PPG scoring average.
- Olivier-Maxence Prosper leads Marquette in scoring, averaging 13.2 per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- David Joplin leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Michael Devoe put up 17.9 points per game last season and added 3.1 assists.
- Jordan Usher grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Devoe knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.