Table of Contents
The Miami Hurricanes (4-1) take the court against the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-2) as double-digit, 24.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Terriers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Coral Gables, Florida
- Arena: Watsco Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has won all three games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Hurricanes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Miami’s games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Saint Francis (BKN) won five out of the 20 games, or 25%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Terriers were not a bigger underdog last season than the +3000 moneyline set for this game.
- The Terriers covered the spread 15 times in 30 games last season.
- The Terriers covered every time (2-0) as underdogs of 24.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under in Saint Francis (BKN)’s games in 2021 was 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this game.
Miami vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Saint Francis (BKN) AVG||Saint Francis (BKN) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who scores 15.2 points per game to go with four assists.
- Norchad Omier is Miami’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.2 boards in each contest while scoring 14.2 points per game.
- Wong leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers Leaders
- Michael Cubbage scored 13.3 points per game last season.
- Rob Higgins collected 3.3 assists per game and Patrick Emilien grabbed 6.2 rebounds per outing.
- Larry Moreno was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.