Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (5-1) are only 2-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Akron Zips (3-2) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at John Gray Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on FloSports. The matchup’s over/under is 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Zips
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Arena: John Gray Gymnasium
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Zips have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total Nevada has had set in games this year is 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Akron Betting Stats & Info
- Akron has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Zips have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +108 odds on them winning this game.
- The Zips are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Zips have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Akron’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.6 points, 4.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada vs. Akron Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Akron AVG||Akron Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Kenan Blackshear leads the Wolf Pack in rebounds and assists. Blackshear averages 12.7 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 6.8 assists per game.
- Jarod Lucas is Nevada’s leading scorer, tallying 17.5 per game while tacking on three rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Akron Zips Leaders
- Xavier Castaneda’s points (22.2 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Zips’ leaderboards.
- Enrique Freeman’s stat line of 10.2 rebounds, 14 points and 2.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Akron rebounding leaderboard.
- Castaneda is dependable from three-point range and leads the Zips with 3.6 made threes per game.