Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (9-8) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (8-10) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Nets
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and YES
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won seven of the nine games they were the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- Toronto has gone 6-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The Raptors’ ATS record is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Raptors have a 4-4 record against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Toronto’s average point total in matchups this season is 222.5, which equals the total in this game.
- Nine of the Raptors’ 18 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- The Nets have been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Brooklyn has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +117 on the moneyline.
- The Nets are 8-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Nets have an ATS record of 3-2.
- The average over/under for Brooklyn’s games this season is 0.6 more points than the point total of 222.5 in this outing.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
Raptors vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Scottie Barnes puts up 14.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game.
- This season, OG Anunoby is averaging 18.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet leads active Raptors in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant averages 29.8 points per game. He also grabs 6.5 rebounds and averages 5.3 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton puts up 11.5 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, while Ben Simmons adds 8.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and six assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game.