Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (10-8) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (9-9) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs on ROOT Sports NW+ and MSG. The point total is set at 222.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW+ and MSG
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have gone 4-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- New York has gone 4-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -189 or shorter (winning 80%).
- The Knicks have an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Knicks are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total for New York’s games this season is 6.3 more points than the over/under of 222.5 in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in nine of the Knicks’ 18 games with a set total.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Trail Blazers have been the underdog 13 times and won seven, or 53.8%, of those games.
- Portland has a record of 5-5, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +158 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread 11 times this season (11-6-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Trail Blazers went 7-2-1 against the spread.
- Portland’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 218.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers have hit the over seven times this season.
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle averages 20.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game, with 3.0 assists.
- Jalen Brunson contributes 20.8 points per game while adding 3.4 rebounds and 6.7 assists for the Knicks.
- Randle leads active Knicks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- This season, Anfernee Simons scores 22.8 points per game and adds 3.2 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
- Josh Hart also contributes 9.6 points, 8.1 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game, with Jusuf Nurkic adding 14.1 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Simons is the most prolific from distance for the Trail Blazers (among active players), hitting 3.9 threes per game.