Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-3) take on the Valparaiso Beacons (2-3) as 8.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jackrabbits vs. Beacons
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
|South Dakota State||-8.5||148|
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Jackrabbits have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -397 or shorter.
- The Jackrabbits are 2-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Beacons are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in South Dakota State’s games this year is three fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Info
- Valparaiso has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Beacons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +313 moneyline set for this game.
- The Beacons are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beacons are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Valparaiso’s games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
South Dakota State vs. Valparaiso Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota State Rank||South Dakota State AVG||Valparaiso AVG||Valparaiso Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- South Dakota State’s best passer is Alex Arians, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 8.2 PPG scoring average.
- Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- The Beacons’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Ben Krikke with 20.2 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Darius DeAveiro’s assist statline paces Valparaiso; he dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Quinton Green is the top scorer from deep for the Beacons, hitting 2.4 threes per game.