In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Terrace Marshall Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Marshall’s Carolina Panthers (3-8) and the Denver Broncos (3-7) square off in a Week 12 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Terrace Marshall Jr. Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 37.5 (-115)
Terrace Marshall Jr. Receiving Stats
- Marshall has accumulated 17 catches for 320 yards and one TD this year. He has been targeted on 31 occasions, and averages 40.0 yards receiving.
- So far this season, 9.8% of the 317 passes thrown by his team have gone Marshall’s way.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 19 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.3%.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (11/20/2022): 3 receptions, 76 yardsvs. Falcons (11/10/2022): 1 reception, 43 yardsat Bengals (11/6/2022): 3 receptions, 53 yards, 1 TD