Table of Contents
The Vermont Catamounts (1-5) are favored (by 4 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Ball State Cardinals (3-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
Vermont Betting Stats & Information
- Vermont has been the moneyline favorite three times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- The Catamounts have not played a game with moneyline odds of -182 or shorter.
- The Catamounts have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The Cardinals are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Vermont has had set in matchups this season is two fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Ball State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Ball State won six out of the 21 games, or 28.6%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Cardinals won one of their 11 games, or 9.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +153 on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals were 13-17-0 against the spread last year.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record as underdogs of 4 points or greater was 3-8 last season.
- The average point total for Ball State in 2021 was 14.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Vermont vs. Ball State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Vermont Rank||Vermont AVG||Ball State AVG||Ball State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vermont Catamounts Leaders
- The Catamounts scoring leader is Dylan Penn, who averages 12.5 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and two assists.
- Vermont’s leading rebounder is Robin Duncan averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Finn Sullivan and his 2.7 assists per game.
- Aaron Deloney leads the Catamounts in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Payton Sparks put up 13.4 points per game last season while tacking on 8.5 rebounds.
- Luke Bumbalough racked up 2.8 assists per game.
- Bumbalough hit 2.5 threes per game a season ago.