Table of Contents
The Iowa State Cyclones (3-0) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Villanova Wildcats (2-2) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Moda Center. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova won 90.3% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (28-3).
- Villanova had a record of 26-3 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter last year (89.7%).
- The Wildcats had 21 wins in 38 games against the spread last year.
- The Wildcats had an ATS record of 17-12 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average total Villanova had set in matchups last year was 3.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State won 10, or 50%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Cyclones were 10-9 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- The Cyclones had 19 wins in 35 games against the spread last season.
- The Cyclones’ ATS record as underdogs of 2.5 points or more was 13-6 last year.
- The average point total for Iowa State in 2021 was 2.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Villanova vs. Iowa State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Collin Gillespie scored 15.6 points and distributed 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Jermaine Samuels averaged 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 11.1 PPG average.
- Gillespie knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest a season ago.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington scored 16.9 points per game last season while adding 6.8 rebounds.
- Tyrese Hunter racked up 4.9 assists per game.
- Caleb Grill was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.