Table of Contents
The Denver Pioneers (5-1) are favored (-2) to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (2-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Lakefront Arena. The point total in the matchup is set at 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Privateers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Lakefront Arena
Denver Betting Stats & Information
- Denver is 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Pioneers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Pioneers’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Privateers are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this season.
- The average point total in Denver’s games this year is 7.3 fewer points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- This season, New Orleans has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Privateers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +112 odds on them winning this game.
- The Privateers have compiled a 0-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Privateers are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for New Orleans this year is 5.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Denver vs. New Orleans Season Stat Comparison
|Denver Rank||Denver AVG||New Orleans AVG||New Orleans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- The Pioneers scoring leader is Tevin Smith, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Tyree Corbett is Denver’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.3 per game, while Tommy Bruner is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- Bruner leads the Pioneers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Orleans Privateers Leaders
- The Privateers’ Jordan Johnson puts up enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Khaleb Wilson-Rouse is at the top of the New Orleans rebounding leaderboard with 4.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 13.8 points and adds 2.8 assists per game.
- Johnson is the top shooter from distance for the Privateers, hitting 3.5 threes per game.