Table of Contents
The No. 8 Duke Blue Devils (5-1) are favored (-4) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Xavier Musketeers (4-1) at 3:30 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Moda Center. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Musketeers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Blue Devils have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils are 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The average total Duke has had set in games this season is 21.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Xavier Betting Stats & Info
- Xavier lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Musketeers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +157 moneyline set for this game.
- The Musketeers are 2-2-1 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Xavier this year is 11.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Xavier Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Xavier AVG||Xavier Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- The Blue Devils leader in points and rebounds is Kyle Filipowski, who scores 16.2 points and pulls down 11 boards per game.
- Jeremy Roach leads Duke in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- Roach leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- Jack Nunge is at the top of the Musketeers scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also grabs 7.2 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- Zach Freemantle puts up a stat line of eight rebounds, 15.2 points and 4.4 assists per game for Xavier to take the top rebound spot on the team. Colby Jones holds the top spot for assists with six per game, adding 15.5 points and five rebounds per outing.
- Adam Kunkel is consistent from distance and leads the Musketeers with two made threes per game.