Table of Contents
The No. 16 Illinois Fighting Illini (4-1) take the court against the Lindenwood Lions (3-4) as heavy, 32-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Illini vs. Lions
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Arena: State Farm Center
Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- The Fighting Illini’s ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The average total Illinois has had set in matchups this season is 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- The Lions are 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Lindenwood this season is 5.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Illinois vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois Rank||Illinois AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Fighting Illini is Terrence Shannon Jr., who scores 21.2 points and dishes out four assists per game.
- Dain Dainja leads Illinois in rebounding, grabbing 7.6 boards per game while also scoring 14 points a contest.
- The Fighting Illini get the most three-point shooting production out of Shannon, who makes three threes per game.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Chris Childs with 17.4 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Lindenwood’s assist leader is Kevin Caldwell Jr. with 4.4 per game. He also averages 15.9 points per game and adds 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Childs knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.