Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (0-4) are heavy underdogs (+27.5) as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 11 Indiana Hoosiers (5-0) at 12:30 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Assembly Hall. The matchup’s point total is 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- The Hoosiers are 3-1-1 against the spread this season.
- Indiana’s average total in matchups this year has been 149.6, 5.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- The Tigers had 14 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Jackson State in 2021 was 17.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Jackson State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers leader in points and rebounds is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who scores 20.8 points and grabs 8.8 boards per game.
- Xavier Johnson leads Indiana in assists, averaging five per game while also scoring 10 points per contest.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Gabe Watson racked up 14.9 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis collected 10.1 rebounds a game and Jonas James dished out three assists per contest.
- Watson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.