Table of Contents
Two hot teams hit the court when the No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (4-0) visit the Clemson Tigers (4-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 8-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak allive against the Hawkeyes, who have won four straight. The over/under is 148.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Niceville, Florida
- Arena: Raider Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa went 22-6 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
- Iowa had a record of 15-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -376 or shorter last year (93.8%).
- Against the spread, the Hawkeyes were 22-14-0 last season.
- The Hawkeyes had an ATS record of 10-6 as 8-point favorites or more last year.
- The average point total in Iowa’s games last year was 5.9 more points than the total of 148.5 in this matchup.
Clemson Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time Clemson will play as an underdog this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +302.
- The Tigers are 1-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Clemson’s games this season have averaged a total of 134.6 points, 13.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Clemson Last Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Clemson AVG||Clemson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Keegan Murray accumulated 23.5 points and 8.7 boards per game last season.
- Joe Toussaint averaged 3.2 assists per game to go with his 4.3 PPG scoring average.
- Jordan Bohannon hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Chase Hunter’s points (16.2 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Hunter Tyson is at the top of the Clemson rebounding leaderboard with 9.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 12.4 points and tacks on two assists per game.
- Hunter is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.