Table of Contents
The No. 12 Michigan State Spartans (3-2) square off against the Oregon Ducks (2-3) as just 3-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at TBA ET on ESPN2. The matchup has a point total of 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Ducks
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: TBA ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Michigan State Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan State has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Spartans have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -170 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3 points or more this year (0-2).
- Michigan State’s average point total in outings this year is 142.6, 8.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Oregon Betting Stats & Info
- Oregon has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ducks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +145 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ducks are 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ducks are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Oregon this year is 4.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State vs. Oregon Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan State Rank||Michigan State AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 15 points per game to go with three rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Mady Sissoko is Michigan State’s leading rebounder, pulling down six per game, while A.J Hoggard is its best passer, averaging 6.8 assists in each contest.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Joey Hauser, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- N’Faly Dante puts up 14.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Ducks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Will Richardson dishes out more assists than any other Oregon player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 9.8 points and grabs four rebounds per game.
- Keeshawn Barthelemy hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Ducks.