Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (2-1) take on the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (2-3) as 6-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri State finished 20-6 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
- Missouri State had a record of 13-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -260 or shorter last year (81.2%).
- The Bears beat the spread 17 times in 34 games last year.
- As 6-point favorites or greater, the Bears went 6-8 against the spread last season.
- The average point total in Missouri State’s games last year was 12.7 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Wilmington has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Seahawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +213.
- The Seahawks are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total in UNC Wilmington’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Missouri State vs. UNC Wilmington Last Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri State Rank||Missouri State AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley averaged 20.4 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Gaige Prim pulled down 8.0 rebounds per game, while Demarcus Sharp averaged 4.0 assists per contest.
- Ja’Monta Black hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Trazarien White is the top scorer for the Seahawks with 12.6 points per game. He also tacks on 3.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The UNC Wilmington leaders in rebounding and assists are Amari Kelly with 5.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.2 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Jamarii Thomas with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 2.6 rebounds per game).
- Eric Van Der Heijden knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seahawks.