Table of Contents
The No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (5-0) take a five-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Iowa State Cyclones (4-0), who have won four straight. The Cyclones are underdogs by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 5:30 PM ET (on ESPN) on Friday, November 25, 2022. The over/under is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina has been the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Tar Heels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -248 or shorter.
- The Tar Heels are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- North Carolina’s average total in outings this season has been 153, 12.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Iowa State won 10 out of the 20 games, or 50%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Cyclones won two of their nine games, or 22.2%, when they were an underdog by at least +202 on the moneyline.
- The Cyclones’ record against the spread last season was 19-16-0.
- The Cyclones went 7-4 as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater last season.
- Iowa State’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 128.1 points, 12.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
North Carolina vs. Iowa State Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tar Heels this season is Caleb Love, who averages 18.8 points, five rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Armando Bacot leads North Carolina in rebounding, averaging 12 per game, while RJ Davis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Pete Nance leads the Tar Heels in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington contributed 16.9 points per game last season while also adding 6.8 rebounds.
- Tyrese Hunter averaged 4.9 assists per game.
- Caleb Grill was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.6 per game.