Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (3-1) take on the San Jose State Spartans (4-1) as 9-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 119.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas won 18 of the 24 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (75%).
- North Texas won all 12 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -449 or shorter last year.
- The Mean Green beat the spread 18 times in 32 games last year.
- The Mean Green’s ATS record as 9-point favorites or greater was 7-5 last year.
- North Texas’ average point total in matchups last year was 120.8, 1.3 points higher than the total in this game.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- San Jose State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Spartans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +350 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spartans are 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for San Jose State this season is 21.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Texas vs. San Jose State Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Thomas Bell pulled down 7.1 boards and administered 2.7 assists per game to go with a 12.5 PPG scoring average last season.
- Tylor Perry averaged 13.5 points per game while tacking on 2.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Mardrez McBride hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- Omari Moore sits at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 16.2 points per game. He also collects 6.4 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- The San Jose State leaders in rebounding and assists are Sage Tolbert with 9.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Alvaro Cardenas Torre with four assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Tibet Gorener is the most prolific from deep for the Spartans, hitting 2.2 threes per game.