Table of Contents
The Idaho Vandals (1-5) visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (2-3) after losing three straight road games. The Tigers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Pacific (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Pacific (CA) is 1-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3%).
- The Tigers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -840 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Pacific (CA)’s games this season is 17.1 more points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Vandals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +569 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vandals are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total for Idaho’s games this season is 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Pacific (CA) vs. Idaho Season Stat Comparison
|Pacific (CA) Rank||Pacific (CA) AVG||Idaho AVG||Idaho Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pacific (CA) Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Jordan Ivy-Curry, who averages 17.8 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Sam Freeman leads Pacific (CA) in rebounding, averaging 4.8 per game, while Tyler Beard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of two in each contest.
- Luke Avdalovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- Isaac Jones has the top spot on the Vandals leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Divant’e Moffitt records more assists than any other Idaho teammate with 5.7 per game. He also averages 16 points and grabs 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Yusef Salih averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Vandals.