Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (3-2) play the DePaul Blue Demons (3-2) as just 2.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- The Aggies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -138 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Blue Demons are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total Texas A&M has had set in games this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +116.
- The Blue Demons have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- The Blue Demons are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for DePaul this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aggies this season is Wade Taylor IV, who averages 14.2 points, 2.6 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Henry Coleman III leads Texas A&M in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Tyrece Radford leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.2 in each contest.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Taylor, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Umoja Gibson scores 17 points and adds 6.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Demons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eral Penn’s stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 12.2 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Javan Johnson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Blue Demons with two made threes per game.