Table of Contents
Tom Brady has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-5) square off against the Cleveland Browns (3-7) in Week 12 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Tom Brady Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 265.5 (-115)
Tom Brady Passing Stats
- Brady leads Tampa Bay with 2,805 yards passing (280.5 per game) and a 66% completion percentage, tossing 12 touchdowns with two picks.
- He’s also figured in the running game, with -8 yards (-0.8 per game) on 18 carries.
- Brady ranks second in the league with 28.2 completed passes per game (282 total completions this season).
- Brady ranks fourth in the NFL with 1,503 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Buccaneers, who rank 27th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 65.3% of the time while running the football 34.7% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Seahawks (11/13/2022): 22-of-29 (75.9%), 258 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTvs. Rams (11/6/2022): 36-of-58 (62.1%), 280 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Ravens (10/27/2022): 26-of-44 (59.1%), 325 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs