The UTSA Roadrunners (4-1) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (2-2) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at UTSA Convocation Center as 4.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Roadrunners vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: UTSA Convocation Center
UTSA vs Grambling Betting Information
UTSA Betting Stats & Information
- UTSA has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Roadrunners have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter.
- The Roadrunners are 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UTSA’s games this season is 10.5 fewer points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
Grambling Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Grambling was the underdog 23 times and won seven, or 30.4%, of those games.
- The Tigers entered 18 games last season as an underdog by +158 or more and were 5-13 in those contests.
- The Tigers covered the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 4.5 points or more, the Tigers went 9-8-1 last year.
- Grambling’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 136.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UTSA vs. Grambling Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UTSA Roadrunners Leaders
- The Roadrunners leader in points and assists is Japhet Medor, who puts up 12.8 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Josh Farmer is UTSA’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 6 points per game.
- The Roadrunners get the most three-point shooting production out of John Buggs III, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Christon averaged 13.1 points per game last season.
- A.J. Taylor collected 5.5 rebounds per game and Tra’Michael Moton dished out 3.5 assists per contest.
- Christon was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.