Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (4-2) host the Wisconsin Badgers (4-1) after winning three home games in a row. The Badgers are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. The point total is set at 125.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Imperial Arena
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Badgers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -117 or shorter.
- The Badgers have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Wisconsin’s average point total in matchups this year is 115.4, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
USC Betting Stats & Info
- USC has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Trojans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- So far this season, the Trojans have put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Trojans are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The average point total for USC this season is 17.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wisconsin vs. USC Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||USC AVG||USC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The Badgers leader in points and rebounds is Tyler Wahl, who scores 14 points and grabs 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Chucky Hepburn is Wisconsin’s best passer, dishing out 2.6 assists per game while scoring 8.2 PPG.
- Connor Essegian makes more threes per game than any other member of the Badgers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
USC Trojans Leaders
- Drew Peterson has racked up 7.8 boards and 7.2 assists per game, putting him atop the Trojans leaderboards in those stat categories.
- USC’s Boogie Ellis averages 18.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Ellis makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trojans.