Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (9-11) are 6.5-point favorites against Anfernee Simons and the Portland Trail Blazers (11-8) Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Barclays Center. The matchup starts at 3:00 PM ET on YES and ROOT Sports NW. The matchup has an over/under of 221.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-6).
- Brooklyn has gone 2-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -257 or shorter (winning 50%).
- The Nets are 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 1-3 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Brooklyn’s average point total in outings this year is 223.6, 2.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Out of the Nets’ 19 games with a set total, nine have hit the over (47.4%).
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- The Trail Blazers have entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won eight, or 57.1%, of those games.
- This season, Portland has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +210 on the moneyline.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Trail Blazers have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Portland this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Trail Blazers games have gone over the total eight times this season.
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Durant, who puts up 29.2 points per game along with 5.4 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton scores 11.7 points per game while adding 8.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists for the Nets.
- The Nets get 2.6 three-pointers per game out of Royce O’Neale.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Simons averages 23.6 points per game, while also collecting 3.2 rebounds and dishing out 4.2 assists per game.
- Josh Hart also contributes 9.6 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game, with Jusuf Nurkic adding 14.5 points, 9.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Simons averages 3.9 three-pointers per game.