Table of Contents
The California Golden Bears (0-6) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (4-2) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Raider Arena as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on FloSports. The matchup’s over/under is set at 124.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Golden Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Niceville, Florida
- Arena: Raider Arena
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won four of five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -601 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Bears are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total for Clemson’s games this season is 11.8 more points than the over/under of 124.5 in this game.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- Cal has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +438 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Bears are 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Bears are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Cal’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
Clemson vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Chase Hunter, who scores 17 points per game to go with five assists.
- Hunter Tyson is Clemson’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.3 boards in each contest while scoring 12.5 points per game.
- Hunter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- Devin Askew’s points (16.5 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Golden Bears’ leaderboards.
- Lars Thiemann is at the top of the Cal rebounding leaderboard with seven rebounds per game. He also scores 12.2 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Askew is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Golden Bears, hitting 1.7 threes per game.