Table of Contents
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-2) face the South Dakota Coyotes (3-3) as only 3-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Chanticleers vs. Coyotes
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Arena: HTC Center
Coastal Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Coastal Carolina put together a 7-6 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 53.8% of those games).
- Coastal Carolina had a record of 7-5 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -154 or shorter last year (58.3%).
- The Chanticleers had 15 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Chanticleers went 7-5 as 3-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average point total for Coastal Carolina’s games last year was 4.3 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Coyotes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Coyotes are 1-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Coyotes are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average point total for South Dakota this year is 4.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Coastal Carolina vs. South Dakota Last Season Stat Comparison
|Coastal Carolina Rank||Coastal Carolina AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Leaders
- Vince Cole averaged 15.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game last season.
- Essam Mostafa grabbed 9.4 rebounds per game, while Ebrima Dibba dished out 5.4 assists per contest.
- Cole knocked down 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- A.J. Plitzuweit racks up 12.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Coyotes.
- Damani Hayes puts up a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 4.8 points and 0.7 assists per game for South Dakota to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kruz Perrott-Hunt has the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 8.2 points and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Plitzuweit is consistent from distance and leads the Coyotes with two made threes per game.