Table of Contents
The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (5-0) will try to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (5-0) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Bulldogs have also won five games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Ragin’ Cajuns
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Arena: Knapp Center
Drake Betting Stats & Information
- Drake has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -306 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Drake’s games this season is 8.2 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +248.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Louisiana this year is 12 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Drake vs. Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Drake Rank||Drake AVG||Louisiana AVG||Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drake Bulldogs Leaders
- Tucker DeVries leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 21.8 points per game to go with 6.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Drake’s leading rebounder is Darnell Brodie averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Roman Penn and his four assists per game.
- DeVries leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- Jordan Brown is the top scorer for the Ragin’ Cajuns with 20.2 points per game. He also tacks on 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his stats.
- Louisiana’s leader in rebounds is Terence Lewis II with 9.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Themus Fulks with 4.8 per game.
- Kentrell Garnett hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Ragin’ Cajuns.