Table of Contents
The Idaho State Bengals (1-4) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (2-3) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Farris Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bengals vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Conway, Arkansas
- Arena: Farris Center
Idaho State Betting Stats & Information
- Idaho State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Bengals have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- The Bengals are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Idaho State has had in its matchups this season is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- Bethune-Cookman lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The Wildcats have compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Bethune-Cookman’s games this season is 5.5 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Idaho State vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Idaho State Rank||Idaho State AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- The Bengals scoring leader is Brock Mackenzie, who averages 12 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jay Nagle is Idaho State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.4 per game, while Miguel Tomley is its best passer, averaging 2.4 assists in each contest.
- Mackenzie leads the Bengals in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Zion Harmon’s points (12.6 per game) and assists (four per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Wildcats’ leaderboards.
- Marcus Garrett is at the top of the Bethune-Cookman rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 12.4 points and adds 3.4 assists per game.
- Harmon knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.