The James Madison Dukes (5-1) take on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (3-3) as only 2-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
James Madison vs South Dakota State Betting Information
James Madison Betting Stats & Information
- James Madison has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Dukes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Jackrabbits are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- James Madison’s average total in matchups this year has been 157.7, 2.2 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Dakota State has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Jackrabbits have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- The Jackrabbits’ ATS record is 3-2-1 this season.
- The Jackrabbits have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for South Dakota State this year is 16.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
James Madison vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|James Madison Rank
||James Madison AVG
||South Dakota State AVG
||South Dakota State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- The Dukes scoring leader is Takal Molson, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 4.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Mezie Offurum leads James Madison in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Vado Morse leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Morse, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo sits atop the Jackrabbits leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- South Dakota State’s assist leader is Alex Arians with 3.3 per game. He also records 8.5 points per game and adds 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Mayo is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Jackrabbits, hitting 1.5 threes per game.