Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jaylen Waddle and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (7-3) and the Houston Texans (1-8-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 12 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-120)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle has racked up 878 yards receiving on 51 catches with six TDs this campaign, averaging 87.8 yards per game.
- Waddle has been the target of 75 of his team’s 355 passing attempts this season, or 21.1% of the target share.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 20.7% of his team’s 29 offensive TDs.
- In his one matchup against the Texans, Waddle’s 83 receiving yards total is 15.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (67.5).
- Waddle, in one game against them, has surpassed 67.5 receiving yards each time.
- Waddle did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Browns (11/13/2022): 4 receptions, 66 yardsat Bears (11/6/2022): 5 receptions, 85 yards, 1 TDat Lions (10/30/2022): 8 receptions, 106 yards, 2 TDs