Table of Contents
The Chicago State Cougars (2-5) are big, 27.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Marquette Golden Eagles (4-2) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Marquette Betting Stats & Information
- The Golden Eagles are 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Marquette’s average point total in matchups this year is 145.5, 1.5 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- The Cougars have a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Chicago State this season is 2.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marquette vs. Chicago State Season Stat Comparison
|Marquette Rank||Marquette AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Kam Jones, who averages 13 per contest to go with four rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Marquette’s leading rebounder is Oso Ighodaro averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Tyler Kolek and his 7.8 assists per game.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars’ Wesley Cardet Jr. puts up enough points (15 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jahsean Corbett is at the top of the Chicago State rebounding leaderboard with 8.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.9 points and adds 0.4 assists per game.
- Elijah Weaver is the most prolific from deep for the Cougars, hitting 2.3 threes per game.