Table of Contents
The Marshall Thundering Herd (4-1) are heavy favorites (-11) as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (3-3) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Cam Henderson Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntington, West Virginia
- Arena: Cam Henderson Center
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Thundering Herd have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -533 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 11-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total Marshall has had in its games this season is 11 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Morehead State Betting Stats & Info
- Morehead State has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +405 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Morehead State this year is 8.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. Morehead State Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||Morehead State AVG||Morehead State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- The Thundering Herd leader in points and assists is Taevion Kinsey, who scores 22 points per game along with six assists.
- Micah Handlogten is Marshall’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.8 boards in each contest while scoring 6 points per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman leads the Thundering Herd in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Jalen Hawkins puts up 18 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Morehead State’s leader in rebounds is Alex Gross with seven per game, and its leader in assists is Drew Thelwell with 2.8 per game.
- Hawkins is dependable from deep and leads the Eagles with four made threes per game.