Table of Contents
The Quinnipiac Bobcats (6-0) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (3-3) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Place Bell Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Laval, Québec
- Arena: Place Bell Arena
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- The Montana State Bobcats are 2-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Quinnipiac Bobcats are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Montana State has had set in games this year is 6.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Info
- The Quinnipiac Bobcats are 2-3-1 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Quinnipiac Bobcats are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Quinnipiac’s games this season is 0.3 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Montana State vs. Quinnipiac Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Quinnipiac AVG||Quinnipiac Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle leads the Montana State Bobcats in scoring, tallying 17.5 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Montana State Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Jed Miller, who knocks down two threes per game.
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Matt Balanc racks up 13.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Quinnipiac Bobcats.
- The Quinnipiac leaders in rebounding and assists are Paul Otieno with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.3 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Savion Lewis with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Balanc is consistent from three-point range and leads the Quinnipiac Bobcats with 1.8 made threes per game.