Table of Contents
The Niagara Purple Eagles (3-2) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (6-0) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022 as 18.5-point underdogs. The Red Storm have won six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Storm vs. Purple Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Arena: Carnesecca Arena
|Saint John’s (NY)||-18.5||137.5|
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint John’s (NY) has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of six times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Red Storm have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -6667 or shorter.
- The Red Storm have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under Saint John’s (NY) has had set in matchups this season is 12.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Niagara Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Niagara has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Purple Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1550 odds on them winning this game.
- The Purple Eagles have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The average point total for Niagara this year is 8.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Niagara Season Stat Comparison
|Saint John’s (NY) Rank||Saint John’s (NY) AVG||Niagara AVG||Niagara Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- David Jones leads the Red Storm in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 8.7 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Joel Soriano leads Saint John’s (NY) in rebounding, averaging 11.7 per game, while Andre Curbelo leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- The Red Storm get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- Noah Thomasson is the top scorer for the Purple Eagles with 14.6 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Aaron Gray puts up a stat line of five rebounds, 9.6 points and 1.2 assists per game for Niagara to take the top rebound spot on the team. Braxton Bayless holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 9.4 points and 4.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Gray is the most prolific from deep for the Purple Eagles, hitting 1.4 threes per game.