Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-1) host the Hampton Pirates (1-4) after winning five home games in a row. The Demon Deacons are double-digit favorites by 20.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Demon Deacons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -6000 or shorter.
- The Demon Deacons’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The average total Wake Forest has had in its matchups this year is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- Hampton has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1500.
- The Pirates have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- The average over/under for Hampton’s games this season is 5.9 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Wake Forest vs. Hampton Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Demon Deacons is Tyree Appleby, who scores 18 points and dishes out six assists per game.
- Wake Forest’s best rebounder is Andrew Carr, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 11.2 PPG average.
- Damari Monsanto makes more threes per game than any other member of the Demon Deacons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- Jordan Nesbitt paces the Pirates in rebounds and assists with 6.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Hampton’s Russell Dean scores 16 points, 3.8 rebounds and three assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Dean hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.