Table of Contents
The Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-3) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Youngstown State Penguins (4-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Western Hall. The matchup’s point total is set at 153.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Leathernecks
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Macomb, Illinois
- Arena: Western Hall
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 3-1 in those games.
- The Penguins have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -204 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Penguins have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Leathernecks are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Youngstown State’s games this season is four more points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Western Illinois has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Leathernecks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +171.
- The Leathernecks have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The Leathernecks are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Western Illinois this year is seven points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Youngstown State vs. Western Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Western Illinois AVG||Western Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Penguins is Adrian Nelson, who averages 15 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Dwayne Cohill leads Youngstown State in assists, averaging four per game while also scoring 14.7 points per contest.
- The Penguins get the most three-point shooting production out of Brandon Rush, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- Alec Rosner is the top scorer for the Leathernecks with 15.4 points per game. He also tacks on three rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Western Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Quinlan Bennett with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.2 points and one assist per game) and Trenton Massner with six assists per game (he also tacks on 12.8 points and five rebounds per game).
- Rosner is the top scorer from distance for the Leathernecks, hitting 2.8 threes per game.