Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (6-0) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (3-3) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at CU Events Center. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffaloes vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Arena: CU Events Center
Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado is 1-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 25%).
- The Buffaloes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -402 or shorter.
- The Buffaloes have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Colorado has had in its matchups this season is eight more points than this particular game’s point total.
Yale Betting Stats & Info
- Yale has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +317 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have covered every spread they have faced this year (4-0-0).
- The average point total for Yale this year is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colorado vs. Yale Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado Rank||Colorado AVG||Yale AVG||Yale Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado Buffaloes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is KJ Simpson, who scores 18.3 points and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is J’Vonne Hadley, who averages 8.8 boards per game in addition to his 9.8 PPG average.
- Simpson leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- Matt Knowling averages 20.2 points and 4.8 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Bez Mbeng dishes out more assists than any other Yale player with four per game. He also scores 4.3 points and grabs four rebounds per game.
- John Poulakidas is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.2 threes per game.