Table of Contents
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (2-4) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the North Dakota State Bison (1-6) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Bison
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Gamecocks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Gamecocks are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under Jacksonville State has had in its matchups this season is seven more points than this particular game’s point total.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota State has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bison have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this year.
- The Bison have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for North Dakota State this season is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville State Rank||Jacksonville State AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gamecocks this season is Demaree King, who averages 14.3 points, 1.8 rebounds, and three assists per game.
- Jacksonville State’s leading rebounder is Juwan Perdue averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Peyton Daniels and his 3.3 assists per game.
- The Gamecocks get the most three-point shooting production out of King, who makes 3.3 threes per game.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- The Bison’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Andrew Morgan with 14.6 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Boden Skunberg records more assists than any other North Dakota State player with 2.3 per game. He also scores 10.7 points and grabs four rebounds per game.
- Tajavis Miller is dependable from distance and leads the Bison with 1.9 made threes per game.