Table of Contents
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (4-2) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Montana State Bobcats (3-4) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET. The point total is 131.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: Laval, Québec
- Arena: Place Bell Arena
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- The Blue Raiders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter.
- The Blue Raiders are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee’s games this season is 0.8 fewer points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Montana State has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +151 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bobcats are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Bobcats are 1-1 against the spread.
- Montana State’s games this season have averaged a total of 137.3 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Middle Tennessee vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- DeAndre Dishman leads the Blue Raiders in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.5 points and 5.2 boards per game.
- Teafale Lenard is Middle Tennessee’s best passer, dishing out three assists per game while scoring 5.2 PPG.
- The Blue Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Elias King, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle is the top scorer for the Bobcats with 16.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Montana State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jubrile Belo with six rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Darius Brown II with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Jed Miller is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bobcats, hitting two threes per game.