Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (5-0) are heavily favored (-13.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (3-4) at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 154.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won all four games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Lobos have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1060 or shorter.
- The Lobos’ ATS record is 3-1-1 this season.
- The Bears are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in New Mexico’s games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Colorado has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +690 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The Bears have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 13.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average over/under for Northern Colorado’s games this year is 6.1 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
New Mexico vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Josiah Allick is New Mexico’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Jaelen House is its best passer, averaging 5.6 assists in each contest.
- Mashburn leads the Lobos in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Daylen Kountz is the top scorer for the Bears with 16.7 points per game. He also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Northern Colorado leaders in rebounding and assists are Dalton Knecht with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.7 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Matt Johnson with four assists per game (he also tacks on 14 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Johnson is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bears, hitting 3.3 threes per game.